Speaking Services

9:23 AM Posted by MS.NOVA


"I needed to hear that today." "I never thought of it like that before." "Thank YOU!"

These are common audience reactions to hearing the Nova's message of Loving Yourself More.
Thousands of readers have embraced butilovememore.com. Naturally, the show would go on the road. For public appearances, Nova expands the conversation started on her website by discussing:
  • The meaning of But I Love Me More
  • Acceptance, Accountability and Action
  • Understanding the Difference Between Temporary & Absolute Happiness
  • How to Change Your Environment by Changing Your Mind.

Women aged 25-45 are a key demographic, however, teenagers and young men with no one to confide in, trust Nova's encouragement and support her appearances. Over and above an active website, Nova continues to engage and uplift audiences through speaking engagements, customized workshops, panel appearances and talk radio interviews.

For booking information, contact: butilovememore@gmail.com

-----




Testimonials



Nova Browning Rutherford's ability to be welcoming, open, receptive and engaging enables her to rapidly get through many of the walls young women naturally put up and makes her perfect for this line of work. Her workshop at The Remix Project, helped us as staff recognize the need for a consistent and ongoing space that allows young women to share their stories and supports them through their journeys collectively. Her workshop touched on topics that often times rarely get voice and therefore provided a very important and critical space for these young women to identify their own issues and grow through them.


Thank you again!


- Amanda Parris : Managing Director - The Remix Project


------



"Mentoring Nova for the past year has been exhilarating for me because the experience of helping someone so passionate about mentoring the youth exudes not only in our personal meetings but also in real life. As someone who has devoted my life to mentoring the youth, I find Nova to be exceptional in living a life that is a true EXAMPLE for the youth to follow. I've learned as much from her as she from me her during this our mentoring process and I don't at all see her as my protegee; she was a STAR when I met her!"



"Nova B. Rutherford is showing women what it really means to love yourself completely and how to do it. She is realistic in her approach of showing us how to cut through the BS to get what we need most and that is to Love Ourselves More. Listening to her speak is not only empowering, encouraging, and inspiring, but also educational as she weaves real life stories and lessons in to give actual ideals of what we go through that we may not speak on as women. I encourage anyone who has not heard her speak, been to her website, etc, to DO IT NOW. Life changing... Nova's energy and vibe is so amazing, positive, and optimistic.

I am so thankful that our paths have crossed. With her help, I am learning to love myself more...now you do the same!"



-----

Celebrity Photos





Nova & "Sex & The City" star, Kristin Davis

Nova & Laila Ali
(read Nova's interview with Laila here)

Nova & Nicole Ari Parker


-----

Radio Interviews



January 13, 2011 with The Minster of Motivation


Listen to internet radio with MinisterofMotivation on Blog Talk Radio

January 9, 2011 with the
One Mic Stand Show






(on the air at minute 32:00)





---
July 7th, 2010 with Kisha Mays






(on the air at minute 6:00)








June 18, 2010 with The Minster of Motivation

Listen HERE







ONLINE TESTIMONIALS

Social mediums like Twitter, Facebook, GMail, UStream, LinkedIn along with speaking events allow me to touch the lives of THOUSANDS of people! Every time someone takes the time to write me a note of appreciation for the words I have said or written, it is an affirmation that I'm on the right path.

Follow me on Twitter @butilovememore

Facebook, YouTube, UStream search: But I Love Me More



---
i just wanted to formally say hello. i have been reading your blog for a while and just started following you on twitter. i should've done that a while ago! : )

i love the concept of what you are doing! i wish you were around when i assisted with the rites of passage program years ago at church. this would have been befitting.
i believe in letting people know when they have shared some light! i look forward to dialogue and exchange of energy.

Tanika Credle Yancy




--
My name is Sunday Omony. I was directed to your blog by one of my fans on Facebook. I enjoy reading your blog. You're a very positive and empowering person. Keep up the great work!

I appreciate the encouraging and positive messages that you provide for your readers. As an individual that has overcome adversity in the past I've chosen to share my vision, determination and courage to inspire others. I believe that self-acceptance, perseverance and positive thinking have all shaped the women that I've become today.
I love seeing inspiring blogs like But I Love Me More. You're a very talented writer and I support you all the way.

Thank you,

Sunday Omony




--
I just wanted to say thank you for coming by Remix and doing your workshop.
It was a great workshop and I think the ladies of Remix
need more like this! I love your site and look forward to upcoming projects of yours.

Chantle Beeso




--
Hey Nova,

I went to your workshop at The Remix Project, which I totally loved by the way. I just wanted to drop you a line to say
your workshop still inspires me from the summer time.

Thanks again.

Diana Orbegozo




--
Nova,

I wanted to let you know, last night I was feeling really down and crazy for some reason. I was lying in bed and literally went to butilovememore.com. My spirits were lifted almost automatically.
I just wanted you to know that just going to the site changed my mood, my thoughts, and my heart, in a matter of minutes.

I'm so thankful to know you, and I'm so happy you're here. You're saving lives all over...without a shadow of a doubt.

So much love heading your way,

Jessica Rose Sturrup




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: