Q&A-WITCHES AT WORK

12:55 AM Posted by MS.NOVA


My job is great, but the 4 women I report to are Medusa reincarnate.
The snippy comments, back chat and eye rolls aren't enough to make me quit, but the self-esteem has taken a pounding. 

I have done nothing to provoke this, other then go above and beyond my responsibilities. My boss showers me with compliments and I'm sure that has gained me a few haters. As much as I'd love to cuss them all out, 2 of the 4 skanks are related to the big boss and that wouldn't be a good look. 

How can I stand my ground, save my self-esteem without adding fuel to the fire and getting fired!



Have a similar story? Comments? Let us know below! Follow @butilovememore
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: