Q&A-OBSESSED WITH THE EX'S EX

10:37 AM Posted by MS.NOVA


"What are your views on being OBSESSED WITH YOUR EX'S EX? 
I'm going through it right now and I HATE it! 

He was my first love and she was his first love, so his obsession became mine! 
I am very happy and content with everything in my life but 
I feel this obsession makes me feel innate! I even stalk her Twitter #dontjudgeme. 
HELP!" 

*question via Twitter*


Have a similar story? Comments? Let us know below! Follow @butilovememore

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    this is tricky territory and can seriously damage your relationship. in my experience it could be an indication that there is something deep seeded within yourself that is unresolved and rather than address it, obsessing over this woman somehow fills a void, one that you might not even know is there. it also suggests that you need to consider how you communicate your needs to your boyfriend. is he aware this is how you feel? deal with all this sooner rather than later, the more space you give it the larger it will grow.

  2. MS.NOVA said...

    @natascha well said! end of the day, you are looking for something, a slip up, to sabatoge this relationship. it seems like anyway. what are you getting out of this? stalkin the girl on twitter? c'mon now.

    keep looking for something wrong and you'll find it. which i dont understand, since in all areas you seem happy - what is it about the relationship that causes you to mistrust? look in, not out girl. look in.