HOW CAN I LOSE THE LOSERS?

12:46 AM Posted by MS.NOVA


I was in a really shitty place in life last year - ditching school, fighting, screwing around and I was really into Meth for awhile. I put my parents through hell and for whatever reason they still love and support me even though it was ugly for awhile. I went to rehab for three months, and when I came out, I left my old school. Things we getting better until my younger sister started to hang with my girls from back in the day, the ones I'd get high with. I see her following my old ways and it scares me. Not only that, it make it really hard to stay clean.

I want to do better but this temptation is all around me. I feel that if I go back to my old ways my family will fall apart.

How do I lose the losers and show my sister they aren't cool?



Have a similar situation? Comments? Let us know below.
These are REAL questions, so say your piece and help someone out!




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    PUSH -> Pray Until Something Happens! Whether your spiritual, religious, or not, never lose faith in your own ability to fight off addictions or your sister's ability to learn who has her best interest in mind. As a living testimony you can be most understanding of the circumstances or pressures your sister may be under or experience as a result of the crowd she has chosen to join. Aggression will only push her away and we don't want that but what will be most helpful is letting your sister know more than anything that you care. Regardless of who she hangs with and does, you care about her well being and kindly feel this isn't the best crowd of people to hang out with. Think back on your own experiences as an adolescent or young adult and how now looking back you probably wonder "what in hell was I thinking?!?!" We want your sister to live and be able to say this also but show her how strong and able she is. You should become the crowd your sister desires to hang with. Finish school, get a good job, be successful and you'll be to effectively influence her to see herself in a different light. Adolescent period is confusing and tough to say the least and through your own testimony you have proved regardless of what you go through, you are more than able to bounce back and do all you initially dreamed of doing and being. So you do it, and I have high hopes she'll want to also!